Dr. Ravinder Kumar is an internist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Kumar specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kumar provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
M P Shah Medical College / Saurashtra University MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Ravinder Kumar MD's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
DES MOINES, IA 50314Get Direction
Ravinder Kumar MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Colchicine?
Generic Name: ColchicineBrand Name: ColcrysWhat is colchicine?Colchicine is an oral medication, which is available as a generic and brand-name drug. Colchicine is a prescription drug. The generic form of this drug is usually less expensive than the branded ones. In certain cases, the generic ones...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Dr. Sarah Ann Garner MD1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Chad Allen Stadsvold DO1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Jay A Rosenberger DO1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Eric Stramel DO1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Brock John Cookman D.O.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Eric J Holm MD1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309