Dr. Charles Bower MD
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR, 72202
Dr. Charles Bower is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Bower specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1985
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1985
Tay Nguyen Universite Ecole de Medecine
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Birth Defects
- Ear Wax
- Cleft Palate
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Otolaryngology; Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, General Surgery
Dr. Charles Bower MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
SPRINGDALE, AR 72762Get Direction
Dr. Charles Bower MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bower
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Suzanne Wong Yee MD12600 Cantrell Rd Little Rock AR 72223
- Dr. Rhys Lionel Branman MD10809 Executive Center Drive Little Rock AR 72211
- Dr. Michael Andrew Devlin M.D.10801 Executive Center Dr Little Rock AR 72211
- Dr. Michael Lee Spann M.D.2200 N. Rodney Parham Rd Little Rock AR 72212
- Dr. Gary E Talbert MD9500 Kanis Road Little Rock AR 72205
- Prof. Brendan Curran Stack MD4301 W Markham St # 543 Little Rock AR 72205