Dr. Dragos L Mihaila M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology90 Presidential Plz 4th Floor Syracuse NY, 13202
Dr. Dragos Mihaila practices Neuropathology in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Mihaila studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy 1990
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy Medicine
- Deep Brain Stimulation (dbs), Blepharospasm, Dystonia And More
- Henry Ford Hospital, Movement Disorders 2002
Dr. Dragos L Mihaila M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Dragos L Mihaila M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mihaila
- Comedian Sir Billy Connolly Wants to Participate in Research for Parkinson’s
Sir Billy Connolly,75, is a Glasgow, Scotland-born comedian who has Parkinson’s disease. He was diagnosed five years ago and says the incurable disease dominates his life. He is no longer able to act or work on his comedy shows. ...
- What Are the Causes and Treatment of Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is the medical term used when a person is close to falling asleep or is in a state of sleepiness. In such case, the person is not able to resist the urge of sleeping or dozing off. A person taking many psychiatric medications for bipolar disorder or any other mental...
- Is My Child More Likely to Develop Autism if a Blood Relative Has Autism?
Autism characterized by impaired social interactions reduced verbal and non-verbal communication and stereotyped behavior and activities. These symptoms appear in early childhood and impair or limit everyday functioning.Autism and geneticsResearchers believe that both environment and genetics play a...
- Parkinson's Debate: Should Patients Really Be Considered Sick?
‘Sick’ is a word that gets tossed around fairly often when referring to people who are suffering from different types of disease, and while this word might be fitting for those that have come down with some sort of passing condition (flu, chicken pox, etc.), it might not be very appropriate when...
- What is an Ocular Migraine?
Ocular migraines, also known as retinal migraines, ophthalmic migraines, or monocular migraines, are characterized by visual disturbances that occur alongside or after migraine headaches. In this type, the person will have bouts of reduced vision or blindness that remains for a short period. In most...
- Brain Aneurysm Symptoms: How to Treat a Brain Aneurysm
What is Brain Aneurysm?The term “brain aneurysm” means that there is a bulging weak area in the wall of an artery that basically supplies blood to the brain. This area can also have a ballooned look, and in some cases, it looks like a small berry. Most of the time, there are no known symptoms...
- Dr. Uma Alampur M.D.90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Susama Verma MD1816 ERIE BLVD E SYRACUSE NY 13210
- Dr. Terrence Moy Li MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Melissa W Ko MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Burk Jubelt M.D.90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Sushma Manda M.D.,750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210