Dr. Ray Labelle is an optometrist practicing in Clinton, TN. Dr. Labelle specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Labelle performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Ray Neil Labelle OD's Practice location
Clinton, TN 37716Get Direction
Dr. Ray Neil Labelle OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Lacey Dillard Puckett O.D.3001 Knoxville Center Dr Knoxville TN 37924
- Dr. Wesley D. Boyd O.D.25567 Ravenwood Cir Daphne AL 36526
- Dr. John M Hunt OD1450 Dowell Springs Blvd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Michael Harry Cho O.D.9031 Cross Park Dr Knoxville TN 37923
- Dr. Travis Lee Thompson O.D.10904 Spring Bluff Way Knoxville TN 37932
- Dr. David Hunter Miller O.D.9409 S Northshore Dr Knoxville TN 37922