Dr. Aaronda D Wells MD
Pediatrician50 Weddington Branch Rd Suite B Pikeville KY, 41501
Dr. Aaronda Wells is a pediatrician practicing in Pikeville, KY. Dr. Wells is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wells diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wells can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1997
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Strep Throat
Dr. Aaronda D Wells MD's Practice location
Pikeville, KY 41501Get Direction
PIKEVILLE, KY 41501Get Direction
Dr. Aaronda D Wells MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wells
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Dr. Chad Fite M.D.306 Hospital Dr South Williamson KY 41503
- Dr. Leonor Salamanca Pagtakhan so MD156 Island Creek Rd Pikeville KY 41501
- Dr. Rakesh Sachdeva M.D.104 S FRONT AVE PRESTONSBURG KY 41653
- Dr. Sonja Terry Webb M.D.93 Pickett Ln Prestonsburg KY 41653
- Dr. Gopal R Majmundar MD11217 Main Street Martin KY 41649
- Mr. Mohamad Hakam Alnahhas M.D.5000 Ky Route 321 Prestonsburg KY 41653