Dr. Lawrence Kaplan is a pediatrician practicing in Springfield, MA. Dr. Kaplan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kaplan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kaplan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics
Mr. Lawrence C Kaplan M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, MA 01199Get Direction
Madison, WI 53705Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104Get Direction
Mr. Lawrence C Kaplan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Dr. Amy C. p. Buencamino M.D.4410 REGENT ST MADISON WI 53705
- Dr. Christina M Iyama-kurtycz MD1500 Highland Ave Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Margaret C Wilcots M.D.4410 Regent St Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Lindsay M Geier M.D.2880 University Ave Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Heather A Rainwater M.D.4410 Regent Street Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Mollie L. Kane MD2880 University Ave Madison WI 53705