Specialty: Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Interests: Pulmonary Fibrosis, COPD, Asthma and Cystic Fibrosis Degree: University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT Residency: Morristown Memorial Hospital, ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Dr. Frederic J Scoopo MD's Practice location
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927Get Direction
SUMMIT, NJ 07901Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Frederic J Scoopo MD | Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Frederic J Scoopo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scoopo
- Is Legionnaires' Disease a Serious Medical Condition?
Legionella bacteriaLegionnaires' disease is a type of pneumonia that is in its most severe form. The disease occurs due to a bacterial infection caused by a bacteria called legionella and mainly results in the inflammation of the lungs. The bacteria are known to thrive commonly in areas such as...
- 47-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Refuses to Let It Stop Her
Sue Britton, a 47-year-old woman has cystic fibrosis. In her 20s, she became tired of being known and labeled as the ‘sick girl’, so she left her home to embark on a 7-month journey around the world. The fact that she had cystic fibrosis and needed medication on a daily basis did not stop her....
- What Causes Asthma?
Asthma is a kind of disease that is characterized by affecting the airways/outlets that carry air to and from the lungs. People who suffer from this chronic condition (long-lasting or recurrent) are said to be asthmatic. This disease comes like a bolt from the blue - a three-pronged attack on the...
- Canadian Brewery Contributes to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Cystic fibrosis can seem like an insurmountable challenge, especially when a loved one is affected by it. For those affected by the disorder, some days can be extremely challenging both for them and their caretakers.Jon Corbett spends 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes every night simply...
- Bodybuilder with Cystic Fibrosis Holds Weightlifting Fundraising Event
Jarek Larivee was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when he was born, but he doesn't let that get in the way of his passion - bodybuilding. Now, he's combining his passion with his diagnosis to raise money for others going through the same thing.Jarek's recent event raised just shy of $1500, and he...
- What Is Bibasilar Atelectasis?
IntroductionOur lungs are one of the hardest working organs in the body. Each minute, our lungs expand and contract up to 20 times. This is done to exchange carbon dioxide with oxygen. An obstruction in this process is called as bibasilar atelectasis, which is a life-threatening condition. It...
- Dr. Alan J Klukowicz MD62 S Fullerton Ave Montclair NJ 07042
- Dr. Medhat Ismail MD246 Hamburg Turnpike Wayne New Jersey 07470
- Dr. Chirag Mehta M.D.96 Millburn Avenue Millburn New Jersey 07041
- Dr. Alison S. Kole MD300 Madison Ave Madison NJ 07940
- Dr. Peter G. Polos MD65 James St Edison NJ 08820
- Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari M.D.2 State Route 27 Edison NJ 08820