Dr. Richard Allnutt is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Allnutt provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Allnutt discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1979
Dr. Richard Allen Allnutt MD MPH's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45433Get Direction
Dr. Richard Allen Allnutt MD MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- World Duchenne Awareness Day: September 7th, 2017
Next month, it is World Duchenne Awareness Day and anyone can join the Duchenne community in celebrating it. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) affects 250,000 people in the world, and the disease affects one in every 3,500 boys. People all across the world will raise money and awareness through...
- Coping with COPD
Many people live life without realizing that they have COPD – the umbrella term for emphysema and bronchitis – even though it is a common disease.Long-term smokers will most likely have scars on their lungs that will become inflamed and irritated due to COPD. Patients tend to complain, but fail...
- 5 Tips on Living with Prostate Cancer
5 Tips on Living with Prostate CancerBeing diagnosed with cancer is a blow to the lives of very many men. Some think that once they have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, it is the end of their lives. This is not true. Someone can be have prostate cancer and still manage to live a happy and...
- How Often Can You Donate Blood?
What is blood donation?Blood donation is the process of collecting, testing, preparing, and storing blood and other blood components for later use. Blood donors are referred to individuals who volunteer to give blood. The main purpose of blood donation is to help save the lives of people who have...
- Can Diabetes Be Associated with Other Health Conditions?
Over a long period of time if a high blood sugar persists in your body then it is known as Diabetes or as the doctors states it, Diabetes Mellitus. Diabetes is not a singular disease as it may be characterized by an array of disorders which increase the blood sugar level way above the normal...
- What is an Internal Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum.Hemorrhoids can be either internal or external, depending on their location. Internal hemorrhoids are located deep in the rectum, far from where anyone can observe. Internal hemorrhoids may go undetected or even be...
- Dr. Jason Alan Compton D.O.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. William Edward Nelson M.D.4881 SUGAR MAPLE DR WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Dr. Peter Blakeslee Mapes M.D., M.P.H.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Wilfredo Javier Nieves MD2510 5TH ST BLDG 840 WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Salvatore Pelligra Other2325 5TH STREET WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Dr. Robert Holmes DO4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433