Mr. Michael G. Berno MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1150 Devereux Drive League City TX, 77573
Dr. Michael Berno practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in League City, TX. Dr. Berno evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Berno seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1996
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1996
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Psychiatry
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Mr. Michael G. Berno MD's Practice location
League City, TX 77573Get Direction
BAYTOWN, TX 77521Get Direction
Mr. Michael G. Berno MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berno
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Dr. Peter Danh Ly M.D.17625 El Camino Real Houston TX 77058
- Mrs. Hemalatha Mukhara MD1150 Devereux Dr League City TX 77573
- Mark Bradley Morman Other8511 S Sam Houston Pkwy E Houston TX 77075
- Mr. Napoleon Bonaparte Higgins M.D.1560 W Bay Area Blvd Friendswood TX 77546
- Dr. Denise A Ingham MD17625 El Camino Real Houston TX 77058
- Dr. Elizabeth Hedden M.D.11550 Fuqua St Houston TX 77034