Dr. Donald I Cadle DMD
Dentist | General Practice5823 Main St New Port Richey FL, 34652
Dr. Donald Cadle is a Dentist practicing in New Port Richey, FL. Dr. Cadle specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Louisville / School of Dentistry DMD 1971
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Bonding / White Fillings
- Crown & Bridgework
- Dentures & Removable Partial Dentures
- Invisalign (clear Removable Aligners - Braces)
- Root Planing & Teeth Scaling
- Oral Appliance Therapy For Snoring & Sleep Apnea
Dr. Donald I Cadle DMD's Practice location
New Port Richey, FL 34652Get Direction
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Dentists suggest that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. H. Mikel Hopkins DDS1952 Bayshore Blvd Dunedin FL 34698
- Dr. Maydelin Martinez-Blanco DDS6540 Gunn Hwy Tampa FL 33625
- Dr. Jesus Sojo D.M.D.3144-3, Tampa Rd Oldsmar FL 34677 Oldsmar FL 34677
- Dr. Michael Fabian DMD5823 Main St New Port Richey FL 34652
- Dr. Larry Lieberman DDS35691 Us 19 N Palm Harbor FL 34684
- Dr. Randall Diez D.M.D.5010 Gunn Hwy Tampa FL 33624