Marc L Klein M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease411 Laurel St Suite A250 Des Moines IA, 50314
Dr. Marc Klein is a cardiologist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Klein specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Klein also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Mc Gill Univ- Fac Of Med- Montreal- Que- Canada 1976
McGill University Faculty of Medicine 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology; Royal Victoria Hospital, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- ROYAL VICTORIA HOSPITAL
Marc L Klein M.D.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50314Get Direction
Marc L Klein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klein
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- The Difference Between Arteries and Veins
Through closed vessels the closed circulatory system transports blood. This includes the arteries, veins, and the capillaries. Blood vessels that start from the heart are arteries and vessels that carry blood back to the heart are veins.ArteriesArteries are located deep in the body and have thick...
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low-density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure is also called as heart failure, CHF, cardiac failure, left sided heart failure or right sided heart failure. It is a condition in which the heart's function to contract and pump blood is inadequate to meet the needs of the body and the lungs. The blood from the right...
- Vitamin E May Not Prevent Heart Failure in Women
According to a new study, vitamin E supplementation may not reduce the risk of heart failure in women. This study is the first of its kind, focusing on the effectiveness of vitamin E supplementation in the prevention of heart failure. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to protect the body from...
- David Melvin Hall DO1300 Des Moines Street Des Moines IA 50309
- Saima Zafar M.D.1301 Penn Avenue Des Moines IA 50316
- Craig B Clark D.O.1301 Penn Avenue Des Moines IA 50316
- Frances L Johnson M.D.411 LAUREL STREET DES MOINES IA 50314
- Dirk Allen Versteeg M.D.5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Abdul L Chughtai M.D.411 LAUREL ST STE A250 DES MOINES IA 50314