Dr. Scott Powell is a general surgeon practicing in Denton, TX, and Frisco, TX. He also assists in several clinics in the DFW metroplex. Dr. Powell specializes in varicose vein surgery and aesthetic procedures. These include vein ablations, RFA, sclerotherapy, microphlebectomy, Botox, fillers, Liposuction, body sculpting, laser treatments, and other cosmetic procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University of Florida Health Science Center and Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Scott J. Powell M.D.'s Practice location
Denton, TX 76205Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, TX 75766Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Scott J. Powell M.D. | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Scott J. Powell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- What Is Hematochezia?
Introduction Discovering blood after a bowel movement can be a frightening experience. If you notice a bright red to black-colored blood in your stool, in the toilet bowl, or on the toilet paper, you may be experiencing rectal bleeding. Having blood in your stool does not always signal a serious...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Dr. Steven J Schierling MD1056 Texan Trail Grapevine TX 76051
- Dr. Bridget Holden MD8350 Dallas Parkway Frisco TX 75034
- Dr. Mauricio Giraldo MD3110 W. Main Street, Suite 150 Frisco TX 75033
- Dr. Philip H Swanson M.D.200 E SOUTHLAKE BLVD SOUTHLAKE TX 76092
- Dr. Bryan Daniel Brewer M.D.4300 Windsor Centre Trl Flower Mound TX 75028
- Dr. Edward J Clifford M.D.1056 TEXAN TRL GRAPEVINE TX 76051