Dr. Stewart Sloan is a urologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Sloan specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1973
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB Medicine
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Urology; Univ Il Hosp & Cli, General Surgery; Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Family Medicine
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Stewart Elliot Sloan M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68122Get Direction
Dr. Stewart Elliot Sloan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sloan
- How Are Imaging Tests Used For Bloody Urine?
The external physical examination is over, and a detailed medical history has been discussed with the doctor. The next step - urinalysis of the latest urine sample - indicates more than three red blood cells occupying the microscopic viewing arena. The dipstick test shows the presence of blood in...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years old. It is, therefore, important that you should always be on alert in case any symptoms begin to show. This prompts a visit to the doctor within the quickest possible time.Deciding on whether or not to be screened...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?
What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?Circumcision refers to the removal of the foreskin found on the head of a male's penis. It is a short procedure that takes very few minutes to perform. In most cases, the procedure is performed by a qualified doctor in the hospital.Circumcision can be done...
- Ansar U Khan MD6829 N 72nd St. Omaha NE 68122
- Dr. Peter M Gordon MD111 S 90th St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. John D. Horgan M.D.10707 Pacific St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Emily R Kean puccioni MD10707 Pacific St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Stephen S Lim MD111 S 90th St Omaha NE 68114
- Paulos Yohannes MD6829 N 72nd St. Omaha NE 68122