Dr. Sthorn Thatayatikom MD
PediatricianUniversity Of Kentucky 800 Rose St Lexington KY, 40536
Dr. Sthorn Thatayatikom is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Thatayatikom is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Thatayatikom diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Thatayatikom can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Sthorn Thatayatikom MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
GAINESVILLE, FL 32610Get Direction
Dr. Sthorn Thatayatikom MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thatayatikom
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Michael Karl Kuduk M.D.800 ROSE ST # H405 LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. Sumit Dang MDUniversity Of Kentucky 800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Sheena Diane Buchanan D.O.800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Marisa Elizabeth Toomey M.D.UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY L447 KENTUCKY CLINIC LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. Sean M Mctigue M.D.UK DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRICS LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. John Joseph Stewart M.D.800 Rose St. Lexington KY 40536