Dr. Steven W. Fischer MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)2112 Providence Ave Chester PA, 19013
Dr. Steven Fischer is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Chester, PA. Dr. Fischer specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1967
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- 2013 Top Doctor in Otolaryngology, Main Line Today
- Allergies, Headache, Sleep Apnea
Experience & Accolades
- Clinical Assistant Professor Otolaryngology from Temple University Medical College
- Member Hobart Amory Hare Medical Honor Society
- Member (Jefferson Medical College)
Dr. Steven W. Fischer MD's Practice location
Dr. Steven W. Fischer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fischer
- Globus Sensation
What is globus sensation?Globus sensation is when there is a feeling of having a lump in the throat, but there is no actual lump. This condition is very common and may be accompanied with hoarseness of voice. This sensation comes and goes with eating and drinking and does not interfere with it....
- What Is Cauliflower Ear: Causes and Treatments
What is cauliflower ear?When we talk about the term “cauliflower ear”, it refers to a kind of deformity of the ear. It can be due to various causes such as an injury or blunt trauma to the ear during a wrestling or boxing match. If this injury is not treated in a timely manner, then it can lead...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- What is Swimmer’s Ear and How to Get Rid of it
What Is Swimmer's Ear?The ear is a rather delicate part of the human body. It is also an organ that is highly susceptible to infections and exposure to dirt and dust from various sources. Swimmer’s ear is an infection that primarily occurs in the outer ear canal, a pipe-like tube that goes from...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- How Long Can Mononucleosis Last?
Mononucleosis is a common disease that leads to one developing a sore throat, some fever, and lymphocytosis. This disease usually breeds from the Epstein-Barr virus. The symptoms of this disease include headaches, fatigue and malaise within the first five days. The other symptoms that can occur...
- Dr. Robert Sataloff M.D.800 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Patrick Houston MD3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Joseph Ardito M.D.15 INDUSTRIAL BLVD PAOLI PA 19301
- Dr. Aaron Shapiro MD1920 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Dr. Joshua L Scharf M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. David Rosen M.D.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107