Dr. Ahmad khalil Rahal is an internist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Rahal specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rahal provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Ahmad khalil Rahal MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
GREENWOOD, SC 29646Get Direction
Dr. Ahmad khalil Rahal MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Dr. Wissam Saliba MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Ranjini R Madhavan MD3311 E MURDOCK ST WICHITA KS 67208
- Dr. Mitchell A Morgan MD1131 S CLIFTON AVE WICHITA KS 67218
- Dr. Susan Diane Heasley DO1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Thomas C Reals MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Alan J Fearey MD818 N Carriage Pkwy Wichita KS 67208