Dr. Stephanie Sayles Prior M.D.
Family Practitioner107 Commercial St Mashpee MA, 02649
Dr. Stephanie Prior is a family practitioner practicing in Mashpee, MA. Dr. Prior specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Prior possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1988
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 1988
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Memorial Hosp Of Rhode Island, Family Medicine
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island 1988
- MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Dr. Stephanie Sayles Prior M.D.'s Practice location
Mashpee, MA 02649Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Sayles Prior M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Prior
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Dr. Brian P. Fitzpatrick M.D.100 Rosebrook Way Wareham MA 02571
- Dr. Lindley Gifford MD30 Elm Ave Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. Caitlin L. Mann M.D.2 Technology Park Dr Buzzards Bay MA 02532
- Dr. Richard J Mosychuk D.O.34 Bates Rd Mashpee MA 02649
- Dr. Ronald F Backer M.D.107 Commercial St Mashpee MA 02649
- Dr. Peter J Laursen MD1 Hospital Road Oak Bluffs MA 02557