David A Bayne MD
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology6401 Coyle Avenue Suite 416 Carmichael CA, 95608
Dr. David Bayne practices Nuclear Medicine in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Bayne uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1973
David Aghmashenebeli University Of Georgia (DAUG), Faculty Of Medicine 1969
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Mount Zion M C Univ Ca, Internal Medicine
- Mt. Zion Hospital and Medical Center 1976
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center/University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Program
David A Bayne MD's Practice location
Carmichael, CA 95608Get Direction
David A Bayne MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bayne
- Why Young Women with Rheumatoid Arthritis Are Freezing Their Eggs Early
While many freeze their eggs for the potential of having children down the line, it isn't as common in young women. However, those with rheumatoid arthritis have started to in order to ensure their disorder will not be able to stop them from a dream of having children.How does RA impact...
- What Should I Know About Asthma Inhalers?
Inhalers are very popular, lifesaving medications for many who are suffering from asthma and other lung conditions. Knowing about the different types of inhalers and how to use them effectively is very important in controlling the conditions. An asthma inhaler is ideal to deliver the medication for...
- What Funding and Research Is There for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers and fundraisers are upbeat and optimistic that one day they will find a cure for the condition. Research is also driven by people affected by Parkinson’s disease (PD). The aim of researchers is to control the progression of the disease, prevent the disease altogether and restore lost...
- Avocado Toast Recipe
Did you know avocados are technically berries? There are quite a few types of avocado that vary in shape and color. The ones you most commonly find in your grocery store are Hass avocados. Hass avocados are the most popular avocados around the world.Because avocados are naturally dairy-free,...
- What Type of Doctor Should I Contact if I Have Heat Rash?
Miliaria is the other name for heat rash. Once you have the condition, you will experience some symptoms where most of them appear on the skin. It is believed to affect most children but is an infection that affects all ages.For children, heat rash is caused by underdeveloped sweat ducts that are...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Rohit Bhaskar MD3941 J ST STE 260 SACRAMENTO CA 95819
- Walt Marquardt MD3941 J Street Sacramento CA 95819
- James M Foerster MD3941 J Street Sacramento CA 95819
- Raye Lynn Bellinger MD500 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Karanjit Singh MD3941 J ST SACRAMENTO CA 95819
- Nick Majetich MD6401 Coyle Avenue Carmichael CA 95608