Dr. Robert Krywicki MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology425 W 3rd Ave Albany GA, 31701
Dr. Robert Krywicki is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Albany, GA. Dr. Krywicki specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1986
Temple University School of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
Dr. Robert Krywicki MD's Practice location
Albany, GA 31701Get Direction
Dr. Robert Krywicki MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krywicki
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- This New Zealand Native Beat Cancer Eight Times
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a world-shaking experience. Going through the necessary chemotherapy and radiation treatment to beat cancer can be a difficult struggle, but coming out cancer-free feels incredibly liberating.Maybe it’s that feeling of having beaten cancer that can make suffering...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- Dr. Jose M Tongol MD425 W 3rd Ave Albany GA 31701
- Dr. Sailaja Gadde MD417 W 3RD AVE LABORATORY Albany GA 31701
- Dr. Thomas Neal MD425 W 3rd Ave Albany GA 31701
- Dr. Chirag R Jani MD417 W 3RD AVE LABORATORY Albany GA 31701
- Dr. Kumud Sharma Rangaraj M.D.425 W 3rd Ave Albany GA 31701
- Dr. Edward Oleen MD425 W 3rd Ave Albany GA 31701