Dr. Mary Keller is a general surgeon practicing in Rockford, IL. Dr. Keller specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Keller provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1994
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Breast Cancer
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Umbilical Hernia
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Univ Mo-Columbia Sch Med, General Surgery; Univ Hosps & Clinics, General Surgery
- University of Missouri-Columbia Program
Dr. Mary E Keller M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mary E Keller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keller
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- Dr. Michael Anthony Hart DO5668 E STATE ST ROCKFORD IL 61108
- Dr. Jason J Klovning M.D.1340 CHARLES ST STE 100 ROCKFORD IL 61104
- Dr. Andrew Paul Hoffman M.D.5668 E STATE ST ROCKFORD IL 61108
- Dr. Robert G Hodge MD5668 E STATE ST ROCKFORD IL 61108
- Dr. Michael C Michelotti MD2350 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Dr. Arvind Mahatme M.D.7180 SPRING BROOK RD ROCKFORD IL 61114