Dr. Courtney Maurice Crawford M.D.
General Practitioner650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY, 42223
Dr. Courtney Crawford is a general practitioner practicing in Fort Campbell, KY. Dr. Crawford does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Crawford provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Courtney Maurice Crawford M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Campbell, KY 42223Get Direction
BURLESON, TX 76028Get Direction
Dr. Courtney Maurice Crawford M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crawford
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- Health Conditions That Can Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes help the body identify and fight infections, germs and other foreign substances. It is very typical for the lymph nodes to swell when the body is invaded by micro-organisms. Swelling is the lymph nodes trying to produce more white blood cells to continue battling foreign substances. It...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins, also called varicoses or varicosities, arise when your blood passages become inflated, weaken, and overflow with blood. Varicose veins are normally achy and bluish-purple or red in color. Occasionally, varicose veins appear inflamed and have a slight bulge to them.The situation is...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- How to Stop a Cold From Spreading
Colds can be stressful, uncomfortable and troublesome. To add to the woes, it spreads soon from one person to another in the family. It can disrupt the normal routines for almost a week with missed school or work, and sleepless nights.How do you control the virus from spreading to everyone in your...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Mrs. Vlatka Splajt Plymale D.O.5979 Desert Storm Ave Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Gordon Troy Prairie MDBLANCHFIELD ARMY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223
- Dr. Sheila Marie Kemper M.D.650 JOEL DR FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223
- Dr. Matthew D Kuhnle D.O.650 JOEL DR FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223
- Dr. Jason Laurence Pizzola M.D.7149 Black Sheep Run Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Scott Aaron Cygan DO, MPH650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223