Dr. Bradley Alan Barth MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX, 75390
Dr. Bradley Barth is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Barth specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Efficacy of endoscopic ultrasound-guided drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts in a pediatric population.
- Single-balloon enteroscopy in children: initial experience at a pediatric center.
- Enteroscopy in children.
- ERCP can be safely and effectively performed by a pediatric gastroenterologist for choledocholithiasis in a pediatric facility.
- Trends in endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography in children within the United States, 2000-2009.
- Factors associated with post-ERCP pancreatitis and the effect of pancreatic duct stenting in a pediatric population.
- Pediatric Considerations in Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography.
- 2011 Best Doctors in America
- 2010-2012 Best Pediatric Specialists in Dallas
- 2006 NASPGHAN Endoscopy Prize
- Gallbladder Problems, Pancreatitis
- Member American Gastroenterology Association
- Member American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Member North American Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Children's Hospital of Boston, Pediatric Gi/nutrition 2004
Dr. Bradley Alan Barth MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Bradley Alan Barth MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barth
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Gluten Sensor Makes Celiac Life Easier
The Latest Technology To Help Those With Issues To GlutenThere are many types of gluten-free products on the market today. From the latest gluten-free food to gluten-free cookbooks. The latest technology on the market has been doing more than ever to assist those who are facing gluten intolerance...
- Why Patients' Role in Research is Crucial for Finding a Cure for Celiac Disease
When it comes to celiac disease, there is a lot that is known and a whole lot more that still remains a mystery. At a recent symposium called Beyond Celiac Research, experts came together to discuss what can be done to improve and increase research around celiac disease and possible treatment...
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- Jacobo Santolaya M.D.1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Naveen Kumar Mittal MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Rinarani Sanghavi M.D.5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Sabina A Ali MD1935 Motor St Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. John H Baker M.D.6300 W Parker Rd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Andrew Philip Feranchak MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390