Dr. Maruko attended the University of Southern California, where she received her B.S. in Psychobiology. While at U.S.C. she held leadership positions in organizations such as the U.S.C. Helenes, a women's ...
Dr. Evelyn Y Maruko DMD, MS's Practice location
Anaheim, CA 92808Get Direction
Dr. Evelyn Y Maruko DMD, MS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maruko
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Harold Ethan Barkate DDS, MSD2131 Westcliff Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. Asmath J Noor D.D.S.M.DNorwalk Village Dental Center, Norwalk CA 90650
- Lili Mirtorabi D.D.S.,M.S13252 Hawthorne Blvd. Hawthorne CA 90250
- Sohail I. Simjee DMD13155 Jamboree Rd Tustin CA 92782
- Dr. Kiavash Kevin Badii DDS, MDS1007 W La Palma Ave Anaheim CA 92801
- Dr. Erik Leroy Southers DDS MS5300 Orange Ave Cypress CA 90630