Dr. Susan Day, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in ophthalmology. MD Day currently practices optometry at San francisco, California. Dr. Day holds a medical degree from ...
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1975
Louisiana State Univ. New Orleans
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Pacific Presby Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; Letterman Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- California Pacific Medical Center
- The Hospital for Sick Children - London
Dr. Susan Day MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
Dr. Susan Day MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Cataract Surgery?
The exact cause of cataracts is not known. Nevertheless, it seems that most cataracts are caused by long-term variations in the eye lens protein components which in turn causes cloudiness in the lens. Though not common, cataracts can affect infants and young children due to genetic enzyme...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Dr. Rona Zel Silkiss M.D.400 29th Street Oakland California 94609
- Stephanie M. Po1635 Divisadero Street San Francisco California 94115
- Mr. Andrew George Iwach MD55 Stevenson St San Francisco CA 94105
- Dr. Gayle L Shimokaji MD1000 S Elisco Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Sanjay Bansal M.D.3540 MENDOCINO AVENUE SANTA ROSA CA 95403
- Dr. Solomon Samuel Gelbart M.D.490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102