Dr. Abdullah M. s. Al-osaimi MD
Hepatologist | Hepatology3401 N Broad St Philadelphia PA, 19140
Dr. Abdullah Al-osaimi is a hepatologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Al-osaimi specializes in the study of body parts such as the liver, the biliary tree, the gallbladder and the pancreas. Hepatologists manage disorders in these areas and are specifically known for treating viral hepatitis. Patients who have received liver transplants also follow up with hepatologists after their procedure.
Education and Training
King Saud University 1993
- Obesity and hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Therapy of NAFLD: insulin sensitizing agents.
- Hepatocellular ballooning in NASH.
- Pediatric electroencephalography. Parent`s knowledge and experience.
- Balloon-occluded Retrograde Transvenous Obliteration (BRTO): Follow-Up and
- Hepatic encephalopathy.
- Thrombocytopenia in Patients with Gastric Varices and the Effect of Balloon-occluded Retrograde Transvenous Obliteration on the Platelet Count.
- The treatment of cholangiocarcinoma: a hepatologist's perspective.
- Ascites and spontaneous bacterial peritonitis: recommendations from two United States centers.
- Approach to the management of portal hypertensive gastropathy and gastric antral vascular ectasia.
- Readability of Healthcare Literature for Hepatitis B and C.
Dr. Abdullah M. s. Al-osaimi MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19140Get Direction
Charlottesville, VA 22908Get Direction
Dr. Abdullah M. s. Al-osaimi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Al-osaimi
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is attributed to an abnormal condition which causes a scarring of the liver that damages the functioning of the liver considerably. There are a number of factors that can result in the cirrhosis of the liver such as consuming excessive alcohol, viral hepatitis, other liver disease and so...
- Can Liver Diseases Lead to Liver Cancer?
What is a liver disease?Liver disease refers to medical complications that cause the liver to be damaged, making it unable to perform its functions properly. The liver is among the most valuable and life-sustaining organs in the body. The reason is that it carries out many important functions that...
- Can I Live with Liver Cancer?
You can still live a happy and healthy life even if you have liver cancer. Liver cancer is a very deadly disease, and sometimes, it becomes very hard to treat it, especially in its advanced stages. In such cases, you don’t have to worry at all. You can receive your treatment according to your...
- The Signs and Symptoms of Hepatitis A
Hepatitis A is a virus or infection which leads to liver disease or inflammation of the liver.Generally, the symptoms of Hepatitis A, also known as HAV develop after four weeks upon being infected. Not everyone will experience the symptoms, especially children. Look at your GP if you think that you...
- Is Cirrhosis of the Liver a form of Cancer?
The liver is a vital and also, the largest organ in the human body. Its large size is a clear indication of the many roles it plays in the human body.Some of its functions include:...
- Hepatitis: 5 Ways You Can Contract This Disease
In 1990s hepatitis was considered as a widespread health problem. About 1.4 million people all over the world get hepatitis A annually. It has been estimated that in parts of Asia and Africa, approximately one in ten people suffers from chronic Hepatitis B. Hepatitis is a condition which involves...
- Dr. Victor Araya MD13 Daisy Ln Ambler PA 19002
- Dr. Eyob L Feyssa MD, MPH, FACP5401 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. Ashraf Hossain Malek M.D.63 KRESSON ROAD CHERRY HILL NJ 08034
- Dr. Scott Andrew Fink MD100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Mr. Bijo Kythaparampil john MD5501 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. Santiago Munoz MD216 N BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19102