Dr. David Paul Russell M.D. is a top Doctor in Bristol, TN.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. David Paul Russell M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. David Paul Russell M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. David Paul Russell M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Bristol, TN, Dr. David Paul Russell M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1986
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 1978
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1986
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Menstrual Cramps
- Univ Tn Grad Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- East Tennessee State University Program
Dr. David Paul Russell M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. David Paul Russell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Russell
- What Are the Complications of a Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery, like all other types of surgeries, has its own complications that arise from different causes. Maybe it’s the doctor, the equipment used, or the patients themselves. Complications may vary according to the type of surgery performed.Major complications could arise if:...
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- Holistic Treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
The symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be very embarrassing and make you discomfort able. However, you can relive then naturally.Since doctors have not been able to come up with a sure cure, experts emphasis on devising ways to live with it. Remember, if you have IBS, you shouldn’t be...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Melanie Ann Leight MD277 White St NE Abingdon VA 24210
- Dr. Paul C Lange MD6 E Shenango St Sharpsville PA 16150
- Dr. Jay Wayne Lavigne MD277 White St NE Abingdon VA 24210
- Dr. Terry L Forrest M.D.2426 Lee Hwy Bristol VA 24202
- Dr. Gamal S Boutros M.D.2412 Susannah St Johnson City TN 37601
- Dr. Glenn H Birkitt MD249 Midway Medical Park Bristol TN 37620