Dr. Ilana Shaina Rosman MD
Dermapathologist | Dermatopathology1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Ilana Rosman practices Dermatopathology in Saint Louis, MO. Dermatopathology is a medical specialty that focuses on dermatology and pathology, and involves the diagnosis of various diseases of the skin, hair, and nails by looking at cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level. By revealing the histology of diseases and results from a specific diagnostic interpretation, Dr. Rosman is able to analyze the potential causes of skin diseases at a basic level.
Education and Training
Washington Center / School of Medicine 2008
- Leukemia cutis in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia presenting as an episodic papulovesicular eruption.
- Febrile ulceronecrotic Mucha-Habermann disease with central nervous system vasculitis.
- Ponatinib-induced neutrophilic panniculitis.
- Juvenile Spring Eruption: A Variant of Perniosis?
- Atypical propylthiouracil-induced ANCA-positive vasculitis: report of a case with unusual clinical and histopathologic findings.
- Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma progression is associated with decreased GATA-3 immunohistochemical staining.
- Diagnostic utility of SOX11 immunohistochemistry in differentiating cutaneous spread of mantle cell lymphoma from primary cutaneous B-cell lymphomas.
- Extensive tumoral melanosis associated with ipilimumab-treated melanoma.
- An unusual presentation of metastatic disease: Cutaneous metastases from pulmonary adenocarcinoma manifesting as widespread plaques.
- p53 Is a Helpful Marker in Distinguishing Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis From Langerhans Cell Hyperplasia.
Dr. Ilana Shaina Rosman MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Bronx, NY 10467Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63141Get Direction
Dr. Ilana Shaina Rosman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosman
- Is Skin Cancer Fatal?
Unlike what most people think, skin cancer, like most other cancers, is fatal. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in many countries, including the United States. More than 5 million skin cancer cases come up each year. Over 3 million of these cases are found in the United States. In fact,...
- Using Sunscreen Does Not Guarantee Full Protection
According to a new study, people who apply sunscreen regularly and vigilantly may have more painful and damaging sunburns. In this study, the researchers collected data regarding the different methods of shielding the sun, and the effectiveness of each of these methods. Data was collected from more...
PurpuraPurpura refers to purple-colored spots that are usually seen on the skin, including mucous membranes and other organs. It is also called skin hemorrhages or blood spots.Purpura is usually recognized when there is pooling of blood under the skin due to ruptured small blood vessels. The size of...
- Common Acne Myths
Severe acne can have a significant impact on one’s life, as well as with social relationships. It can affect a person’s self confidence and self-esteem, which can lead to depression in time. This is particularly true of teenagers and young adults.Acne can cause social phobia, fear of being...
- What is Chicken Pox: Get the Facts
Chicken pox, also known as varicella, is a very contagious disease that is caused by presence of the varicella zoster virus (VZV). The most typical and characteristic sign of chicken pox is itchy bright red blisters all over the body. The varicella vaccine protects about 70-90% of the people who get...
- A New Treatment for Dandruff
Getting to the root of dandruffComplete treatment of dandruff has been an elusive dream for many people. Over-the-counter shampoos and scalp treatments are the most common approach for controlling dandruff. “But these methods are beneficial for those who have mild forms of dandruff and not severe...
- Dr. John H Uhlemann MD4921 PARKVIEW PL SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Andras Schaffer MD216 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Milan J Anadkat MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. David R Berk MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Brendan Matthew Lloyd M.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Wei-wei Huang M.D., PH.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110