Dr. William Hargro is an optometrist practicing in Forest Park, GA. Dr. Hargro specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Hargro performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. William Hargro DO's Practice location
Forest Park, GA 30297Get Direction
Dr. William Hargro DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Dr. Michael M. Bloom O.D.2625 Piedmont Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30324
- Dr. Stephanie H. Sailor O.D.6015-B Roswell Rd. Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. David L Grosswald O.D.1192 Dogwood Dr. SE Conyers GA 30012
- Dr. Brian A Kahn O.D.3120 Maple Dr Ne Atlanta GA 30305
- Dr. Melvin R. Weiss O.D.1239 Concord Rd Se Smyrna GA 30080
- Dr. Eric Ryan Harris O.D.5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342