Dr. William Menzies is a family practitioner practicing in Fountain Valley, CA. Dr. Menzies specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Menzies possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of British Columbia- Fac Of Med- Vancouver- Bc- Canada 1973
University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine 1973
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Venous Insufficiency
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Vascular Disease
- Long Beach Mem Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Program
Experience & Accolades
- Member1 YEAR
Dr. William Raymond Menzies M.D.'s Practice location
Fountain Valley, CA 92708Get Direction
Dr. William Raymond Menzies M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.500 S Kraemer Blvd. Brea CA 92821
- Dr. Gigi Kroll MD180 Newport Center Dr. Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.800 N Main St Santa Ana CA 92701
- Dr. Anna C Liu D.O.11100 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Ryan Tran MD3460 KATELLA AVE LOS ALAMITOS CA 90720
- Dr. Mark Peters Foster M.D.24411 Health Center Dr Laguna Hills CA 92653