Catherine Finley is an acupuncturist practicing in Rosendale, NY. Dr. Finley evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Finley treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Catherine Elizabeth Finley LAC's Practice location
Rosendale, NY 12472Get Direction
Ms. Catherine Elizabeth Finley LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Ms. Carolyn G. Rabiner L. AC.7392 S. Broadway Red Hook NY 12571-9171
- Dr. Peter David Lichtenstein D.C., L.AC.7 Prospect St New Paltz NY 12561
- Marcus Degrazia L.AC.15 OLD FARM RD RHINEBECK NY 12572
- Ms. Hillary Thing LAC.10 OLD ROUTE 213 HIGH FALLS NY 12440
- Helena Nikolajevic LAC24 Albright Lane Stone Ridge NY 12484
- Mr. Jonathan R Friedman DDS558 Oregon Trl Pine Bush NY 12566