Dr. Brendan J Kelley MD
Neurologist | Neurology222 Piedmont Ave Suite 3200 Cincinnati OH, 45219
Dr. Brendan Kelley practices Neuropathology in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Kelley studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 2002
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2008
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- A middle-aged man with progressive neurologic deficits and bilateral leg lesions.
- PRES following administration of DHE in a patient with unsuspected pheochromocytoma.
- Seizures in patients with multiple sclerosis: epidemiology, pathophysiology and management.
- Atypical motor and behavioral presentations of Alzheimer disease: a case-based
- Cognitive effects of statin medications.
- Performance of the NINDS-CSN 5-minute protocol in a national population-based sample.
- Treatment of Mild Cognitive Impairment.
- Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia, Memory Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis: Mayo Clinic 2007
- Behavioral Neurology: Mayo Clinic 2006
Dr. Brendan J Kelley MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43221Get Direction
Dr. Brendan J Kelley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kelley
- Becoming Independent Again with this Newly Designed Spoon for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a serious disorder of the central nervous system that results in the involuntary movements of the motor senses. Because of the symptoms, such as unsteady hands and twitching muscles of the body, patients are usually dependent on others in all tasks that they make. A great...
- Eradicating H. Pylori Infections Is Key for Parkinson's Disease, Study Suggests
Genetic mutations are responsible for a small number of Parkinson’s disease cases, but most of the cases originate from unknown environmental issues. Now scientists are turning their attention to identify the environmental risk factors that may cause Parkinson’s disease, including Helicobacter...
- Know What Is Epilepsy with Generalized Seizures
Epilepsy is a known neurological condition characterized by seizures. These seizures are the result of intense electrical activity in the brain. When this abnormal brain activity happens in one area of the brain, it is called a partial seizure. However, when they occur in the entire brain, it is now...
- Jiffy Lube Steps Up to Join the 6th Muscle Up Muscular Dystrophy Fundraiser
Muscular dystrophy is a serious condition wherein one will lose a lot of muscle mass and have weaker muscles. The cause of muscular dystrophy is said to be the presence of mutations from a person’s genetics that would stop the production of a protein that forms the muscles. Symptoms can mostly be...
- Widow Creates Fashion Line to Help Parkinson's Disease Patients
Maura Horton’s husband, Don, was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease when he was just 48 years old. Don was part of the about 1.5 million people who had Parkinson’s disease just in the United States. This progressive disease disrupts the neural circuits that are in the basal ganglia, which is...
- Connecting the Dots Between Alzheimer's and Hypertension
It can be heartbreaking to watch a loved one suffer from dementia. Whether that person is a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle, or friend, caregivers may feel that the person they once knew is slipping away. What makes the disease even more frustrating is that there isn’t much information on what...
- Dr. Marvin Rorick MD10550 Montgomery Road Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Robert Reed MD111 Wellington Place Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Andrew D Hershey M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Zainab P Contractor MD5525 MARIE AVE CINCINNATI OH 45248
- Dr. Jason Heil MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Katherine D Holland M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229