Mr. James Edward Marotz D.O.
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM1010 S Oneida St Appleton WI, 54915
Dr. James Marotz practices Neuropathology in Appleton, WI. Dr. Marotz studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1987
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Plantar Wart
- Univ Hosps Hlth System, Family Medicine; Univ Hosps Hlth System, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Mr. James Edward Marotz D.O.'s Practice location
Appleton, WI 54915Get Direction
Mr. James Edward Marotz D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marotz
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- Big Surprise for Young Man with Muscular Dystrophy on his Birthday
There are many people out there living with great difficulties that they will have to overcome or cope with for the rest of their lives. People suffer muscular problems, mental problems, health problems, and some of them are living with more than one devastating condition.Sometimes, these problems...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- Dodgers’ Closer Kenley Jansen Helps Pay for Multiple Sclerosis Medical Treatment for Teenager
Closer for the Dodgers, Kenley Jansen, was the savior for several of the team’s games. Now, Jansen has jumped at the opportunity to help a man in dire need of medical treatment that he cannot afford. ...
- Can Parkinson's Disease be Identified Early?
What is Parkinson's disease?Parkinson's disease is a progressive disorder that affects certain nerve cells in the brain. It affects the way a person moves over time. Individuals have lived for many years with Parkinson's disease, gradually losing movement of their body as well as their emotions....
- What is a Hemorrhage, and What Signs Can Be Used to Identify a Brain Hemorrhage?
What is a Hemorrhage?Our body frequently undergoes several changes. While some changes could be medical illnesses themselves, some changes could be a sign of a medical illness, rather than the illness itself. Our body is like a machine comprising of various components, and sometimes these components...
- Mrs. Susan Gayle Hibbs MD1305 W American Drive Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Xian Feng Gu M.D.2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. Xiang-yan Yi MD2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. Gerald John Bannasch MD1611 S MADISON ST APPLETON WI 54915
- Dr. Wilson Haw Luy tan MD855 N WESTHAVEN DR OSHKOSH WI 54904
- Dr. Robert Walter Jones M.D.2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904