Dr. Deborah Jane Haase D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice2522 Nottingham St Houston TX, 77005
Dr. Deborah Haase is a Dentist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Haase specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Deborah Jane Haase D.D.S.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77005Get Direction
Dr. Deborah Jane Haase D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haase
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. Clifton B. Baldwin DDS5258 Louetta Rd Spring TX 77379
- Brian Le301 Pruitt Road Spring Texas 77380
- Dr. Brett Murphey D.D.S.1400 Research Forest Dr Shenandoah TX 77381
- Dr. Susan G Durgapersad D.D.S.7031 Fm 1960 Rd W Humble TX 77338
- Dr. Harmik Hartounian DMD9490 FM 1960 Bypass Road W Humble TX 77338
- Dr. Jeff S Tan DDS22619 Aldine Westfield Rd Spring TX 77373