Gregory T. Berg, DDS, is an endodontist who diagnoses and treats patients at his private practice, Berg Endodontics, located in St. Peters, MO. Dedicated to endodontics, the practice provides treatment for traumatic tooth injuries, cracked teeth, and more. Treatments include apiocoectomy, root canal therapy, as well as endodontic treatment and retreatment. As an endodontist, she has dedicated training and unique experience in the treatment of the dental pulp. Dr. Berg’s professional journey spans twenty-five years.
Dr. Gregory T. Berg, DDS's Videos
Education and Training
University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Dentistry DDS 1991
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Instructor NYU College of Dentistry in New York -
- Top Dentist by St. Louis Magazine 2016
- American Association of Endodontics
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Endodontics
Articles and Publications
- Gregory T. Berg, DDS, is a Seasoned Endodontist with Berg Endodontics in St. Peters, MOGregory T. Berg, DDS, is a well-versed endodontist who diagnoses and treats patients at his private practice, Berg Endodontics, located in St. Peters, MO. Dedicated exclusively to endodontics, the practice provides treatment for traumatic tooth injuries, cracked teeth, and more. Treatments include apiocoectomy, root canal therapy, as well as endodontic treatment and retreatment. As an endodontist, she is specially trained to relieve oral and facial pan and save natural teeth. Dr. Bergs professional journey spans twenty-five years. In 2016, he was recognized as a Top Dentist by St. Louis Magazine. For more information about Gregory T. Berg, DDS, please visithttp://www.bergendo.com/.Gregory T. Berg, DDS, attended the University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Dentistry in Kansas City, MO, and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1991. Then, he served endodontics training at NYU College of Dentistry in New York, NY, where he also served as Clinical Instructor. Dr. Berg is a specialist member of the American Association of Endodontics. He stays up to date with the most current endodontic procedures by attending continuing education courses. Dr. Berg dedicates his spare time to his family. For more information about Gregory T. Berg, DDS, please visithttps://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2091390-Gregory-Berg-Endodontist.
Dr. Gregory T. Berg, DDS's Practice location
Get to know Endodontist Dr. Gregory T. Berg, who serves patients in St. Peters, Missouri.
Dr. Berg is a well-versed endodontist who diagnoses and treats patients at his private practice, Berg Endodontics, located in St. Peters, Missouri. He has been a specialist in root canal therapy since 1993 and is specifically trained to relieve oral and facial pain and save natural teeth. He performs routine as well as very complex endodontic procedures, including microsurgery.
Treating patients as individuals, he and his team of professionals realize the importance of dental health and strive to provide all endodontic needs in a clean, comfortable and stress-free environment. Using the most advanced techniques available today, they can perform endodontic treatment and retreatment, and treat cracked teeth and traumatic tooth injuries, with ultimate precision and comfort.
Back in 1991, Dr. Berg graduated with his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the School of Dentistry at the University of Missouri – Kansas City. Then, he served his training in endodontics at the NYU College of Dentistry, where he also served as Clinical Instructor.
Having been recognized as a Top Dentist in St. Louis since 2008, he stays up to date with the most current endodontic procedures by attending continuing education courses. He is a member of the American Association of Endodontics, the American Dental Association, the Missouri Dental Association, and the Greater St. Louis Dental Society.
Endodontics is the dental specialty concerned with the study and treatment of the dental pulp. Endodontists are dental specialists that diagnose and treat various conditions that affect the tooth pulp as well as the nerves and tissue in and around the tooth root. They primarily perform non-surgical root canal treatments, endodontic surgery, and apicoectomies.
In his spare time, Dr. Berg enjoys spending time with his wife and three children.
- Mali Ramara's Story: Turning Hair Loss Into A Source of Strength
Hair can be considered one’s crowning glory, and this is especially true among women who want to keep their hair healthy. But what would happen if one suffers from a disease that can cause their hair to start falling out? There are many diseases that can cause hair loss, and one of these diseases...
- What Are the Benefits of Drinking Green Tea?
What Are the Benefits of Drinking Green Tea?Tea is one of the most popular beverages worldwide with millions of people drinking a cup to start the day. There are three main types of tea – green, black and oolong. Green tea, in particular, has been known to have numerous health benefits for...
- What Can I Wear After Breast Cancer Surgery?
A breast cancer diagnosis is shocking and devastating, but what follows can take on a physical and emotional toll on the body. 26-year-old Megan Sullivan has been a witness to this struggle up close and personal. When she was just 9 years old, her mother was diagnosed with stage III breast cancer at...
- The Brain and Fibromyalgia
It makes a lot of sense when it is said that the brain works differently in people who live with fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition where the people who have it feel pain in different parts of the body, especially in the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms and legs. And these points feel pain...
- Can Supplements and Vitamins Help with Alzheimer’s Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is heartbreaking, and any suggestions or help is welcomed. There is no cure for Alzheimer’s and only a few medications are available for patients to ease the symptoms of the disease. It is a given that proper nutrition supports your brain and body function, plus vitamins and...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...