Dr. David S. Spina D.C.
Chiropractor54 Dolson Ave Suite 200 Middletown NY, 10940
Dr. David S. Spina, who has been a practicing chiropractor for 22 years, is serving the Middletown area for more than 18 years. Dr. Spina is experienced in Self-Care Strategies, Educational Advice and ...
Education and Training
Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus D.C. 1991
- Spinal Adjustments
- Active Rehabilitation
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Ergonomic Advice
- Self-care Strategies
- Educational Advice And Relaxation
- Stress Reduction Recommendation
Dr. David S. Spina D.C.'s Practice location
Middletown, NY 10940Get Direction
MIDDLETOWN, NY 10940Get Direction
Dr. David S. Spina D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spina
- Angie s.
Dr. David is very informative.
- Manuel c.
He is the best!.
- Betsy l.
Very kind and attentive.
- Lynette m.
Seems to know exactly what he is doing..
- Rene l.
Wonderful doctor and very professional.
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Dr. Jeffrey Spina DC54 Dolson Ave Middletown NY 10940
- Dr. Tracy Parrino D.C.54 Dolson Ave Middletown NY 10940
- Dr. Mark R Craft DC38 N Main St Ellenville NY 12428
- Dr. Joseph F Grable DC38 N Main St Ellenville NY 12428
- Dr. Stephen Anthony Brune D.C.54 Dolson Ave Middletown NY 10940
- Dr. David Pinkus DC7 Split Rock Rd Chester NY 10918