Dr. Tareq Braik M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology407 W Country Club Rd Roswell NM, 88201
Dr. Tareq Braik is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Roswell, NM. Dr. Braik specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- John H Stroger Hospital of Cook County Program
Dr. Tareq Braik M.D.'s Practice location
Roswell, NM 88201Get Direction
VALPARAISO, IN 46383Get Direction
Dr. Tareq Braik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Braik
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Dr. Masoud Khorsand-sahbaie MD407 W Country Club Rd Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Emilio Paul Araujo mino M.D.407 W COUNTRY CLUB RD ROSWELL NM 88201
- Dr. Dany Naim El sayah MD407 West Country Club Road Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Edgard Atef Badine MD407 West Country Club Road Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Hamza Minhas MD407 W COUNTRY CLUB RD ROSWELL NM 88201