Paulette S Bass D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice2901 Military St Port Huron MI, 48060
Dr. Paulette Bass is a Dentist practicing in Port Huron, MI. Dr. Bass specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Functional and structural properties of urinary tissue factor.
- Urinary tissue factor: a potential marker of disease.
- The biology and tumour-related properties of monocyte tissue factor.
- Glomerular epithelial cell endocytosis in puromycin-induced glomerulopathy.
- Localized amyloidosis of the lower genitourinary tract: a clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of nine cases.
- Immunoelectron microscopy of cationized bovine serum albumin-induced glomerulonephritis in the rabbit.
- The effect of cyclosporin A on cationized bovine serum albumin-induced nephropathy in NZW rabbits.
- Tissue factor pathway inhibitor: structure, biology and involvement in disease.
- Liver transplantation: the recovery phase.
- Cationization of bovine serum albumin alters its conformation as well as its charge.
- Endocytosis of horseradish peroxidase-poly-lysine conjugate by glomerular epithelial cells: an in vivo study.
- Insulin binding and degradation by kidney cell membranes of streptozotocin-diabetic rats.
- Myxo-papillary ependymoma: an unusual cause of a pelvic mass.
- Barker, Brenner, and babies--early environment and renal disease in adulthood.
- Weight at birth and other factors influencing progression of idiopathic membranous nephropathy.
Paulette S Bass D.D.S.'s Practice location
Port Huron, MI 48060Get Direction
Paulette S Bass D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bass
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Julie Hengehold D.D.S1936 Holland Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Amit Batra D.D.S.3037 Electric Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Jeremy Parrott D.D.S.1936 HOLLAND AVENUE PORT HURON MI 48060
- Dr. Marsha Falk Smeltzer D.D.S.1101 Water St Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Randa Jundi samman DMD1105 Sedgwick Street Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Andrea L Goldsworthy-robbins D.D.S.1984 Holland Ave Port Huron MI 48060