Dr. John Randolf Beahrs M.D.
Urologist360 Sherman St Suite 450 Saint Paul MN, 55102
Dr. John Beahrs is a urologist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Beahrs specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Suprapubic urethropexy: management with a transvesical exposure.
- Upper urinary tract transitional cell cancer after radical cystectomy for bladder cancer.
- Risk of local urethral recurrence after radical cystectomy for bladder cancer.
- Enlarged accessory spleens: CT appearance in postsplenectomy patients.
Dr. John Randolf Beahrs M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55102Get Direction
WOODBURY, MN 55125Get Direction
Dr. John Randolf Beahrs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beahrs
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Does Blood in Urine Mean There Are Strictures In My Ureters?
The ureters are two muscular tubes that collect urine from the kidneys, transporting it to the urinary bladder where urine is temporarily stored before being expelled. Strictures in the ureters represent tough scars in the walls of the ureter that narrow the interior and block the normal flow of...
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Dr. Travis John Pagliara M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Robert Sweet420 Delaware Street Southeast Minneapolis Minnesota 55455
- Dr. Chase Kenyon Sovell M.D.6525 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Neil Mcdevitt Skemp M.D.3366 Oakdale Ave N Minneapolis MN 55422
- Dr. William D Borkon MD3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Stephen J Lukasewycz M.D.435 Phalen Blvd - Ms 51103c Saint Paul MN 55130