Dr. Megan M Trester MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)N14w23900 Stone Ridge Dr Prohealth Care Medic Waukesha WI, 53188
Dr. Megan Trester is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Waukesha, WI. Dr. Trester specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Trester can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Trester can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Loyola University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Megan M Trester MD's Practice location
Waukesha, WI 53188Get Direction
WAUKESHA, WI 53188Get Direction
Dr. Megan M Trester MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trester
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- Endometriosis: Signs and Symptoms
What is Endometriosis?Endometriosis is a chronic medical condition affecting young women at a reproductive age. It is a very painful condition, which usually ends with menopause. Endometriosis does not occur before puberty.Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Andrea M. Keller D.O.236 Cottonwood Street Delta Colorado 81416
- Dr. Christine M Berg MD7878 N 76th St Milwaukee WI 53223
- Dr. Stacy Michelle Syrcle MD250 E Superior St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Glenda Lee M.D.8905 W Lincoln Ave Milwaukee WI 53227
- Dr. Barbara Lamping M.D.8905 W Lincoln Ave Milwaukee WI 53227
- Dr. Tori L Stephens MDN84 W16889 Menomonee Ave Menomonee Falls WI 53051