Dr. Yushan Wilson is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Wilson specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary 2005
- New York Eye Ear Infirmary, Inc.
- University of Toronto, Fellow:Plastic Surgery 2010
Dr. Yushan Chang Wilson M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
FRAMINGHAM, MA 01702Get Direction
Dr. Yushan Chang Wilson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601
- Dr. Anke Ott Young M.D.999 Franklin Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Joseph M. Pober Other975 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Dr. Dean R. Cerio M.D.79 Hudson Street Hoboken New Jersey 07030
- Tal Dagan MD FACS420 Madison Avenue New York New York 10017
- Dr. Allen D. Rosen M.D.37 North Fullerton Avenue Montclair New Jersey 07042