Jayne Rubendall ED.S.
Psychologist | School1421 N CAPITAL ST MITCHELL SD, 57301
Jayne Rubendall is a psychologist practicing in MITCHELL, SD. Jayne specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Jayne evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Jayne because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jayne Rubendall ED.S.'s Practice location
MITCHELL, SD 57301Get Direction
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- What Is Sexting?
What is sexting?Sexting is an exchange of sexts via mobile phone. So, what is a sext? A sext is an explicit photo or sexy text, (simply put: blend of sex and text), that partners are exchanging, which often evolves into a whole sexting conversation. The sext does not have to be just a text with a...
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Ms. Savanna Ashton Williams ED.S., NCSP110 N MENTZER ST MITCHELL SD 57301
- Amanda Hamburg110 N MENTZER ST MITCHELL SD 57301
- Dr. Gennea Adelle Danks PH.D.910 West Havens Mitchell SD 57301
- Dr. Matthew D Christiansen PHD910 W Havens Street Mitchell SD 57301
- Kate L Jorgensen MS LPC910 W Havens Street Mitchell SD 57301
- Dr. Michael A Stone PSY D910 W Havens Street Mitchell SD 57301