Dr. Elizabeth Jane Davidson MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1602 10th St Lubbock TX, 79401
Dr. Elizabeth Davidson practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Davidson evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Davidson seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Nm Sch of Med, Albuquerque Nm 1982
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Unilateral thyroidectomy in 6 horses.
- Diagnosis of upper respiratory tract diseases in the performance horse.
- Stress fracture of the scapula in two horses.
- Use of successive dynamic videoendoscopic evaluations to identify progression of recurrent laryngeal neuropathy in three horses.
- Exercising videoendoscopic evaluation of 45 horses with respiratory noise and/or poor performance after laryngoplasty.
- Clinical relevance of abnormal scintigraphic findings of adult equine ribs.
- Computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging-assisted partial hoof wall resection for keratoma removal.
- Clinical and diagnostic features of inflammatory airway disease subtypes in horses examined because of poor performance: 98 cases (2004-2010).
- Controlled Exercise in Equine Rehabilitation.
- Innovations in Equine Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation.
- The Nasal Methylome: A Key to Understanding Allergic Asthma.
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Psychiatry; Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Elizabeth Jane Davidson MD's Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79401Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Jane Davidson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davidson
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...