Dr. Debra Sequeira is a family practitioner practicing in Victoria, VA. Dr. Sequeira specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Sequeira possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
L T M Med Coll- Univ Of Bombay- Bombay- Maharashtra- India 1993
L.T.M.Medical college 1995
United Arab Emirates University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College 1993
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Ear Infection
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Vascular Disease
- Strep Throat
- United Hosp Ctr, Family Medicine
- United Hospital Center Program
Dr. Debra Marie Sequeira MD's Practice location
Victoria, VA 23974Get Direction
AMELIA, VA 23002Get Direction
Dr. Debra Marie Sequeira MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sequeira
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Dr. Teresa A.f. Moore MD312 King Street Keysville VA 23947
- Dr. David W Michie MD306 E 6th Ave Kenbridge VA 23944
- Dr. Mary E Cabrera MD1418 6th St Victoria VA 23974
- Dr. Paul Daniel Weidman M.D.105 Plaza Drive West Saint Clairsville OH 43950
- Dr. Juan Antonio Rivas M.D.1508 K V Rd Victoria VA 23974
- Dr. Dennis D Swan M.D.213 N Main St Blackstone VA 23824