Dr. Luz Tennassee is a pediatric dentist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Tennassee specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Tennassee takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Dr. Luz M Tennassee DDS's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21202Get Direction
Dr. Luz M Tennassee DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Dr. Joan Marie Kanter D.D.S.5076 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Hakan Omer Koymen DDS, MS5009 Honeygo Center Dr Perry Hall MD 21128
- Dr. Fabiola D Ortega DDS9199 Reisterstown Rd Owings Mills MD 21117
- Dr. Patrice Bernadine Wunsch D.D.S., M. S.2200 Kernan Dr Gwynn Oak MD 21207
- Dr. Maya Alqueza Vernon D.D.S.900 Ritchie Hwy Severna Park MD 21146
- Dr. Holly M Meise DDS666 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201