Dr. Daniel Mark is a pediatrician practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Mark is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mark diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mark can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Daniel Ward Mark M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29425Get Direction
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Ward Mark M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Dr. Carol L. Wagner MD171 ASHLEY AVE CHARLESTON SC 29425
- Dr. Chloe Salzmann M.D.169 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Thomas Godfrey Quattlebaum M.D.198 Rutledge Ave Charleston SC 29403
- Dr. K Drew Baker MD2051 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Margaret Ann Ellis M.D.4700 Waters Ave Savannah GA 31404
- Dr. Todd R Washko MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425