Dr. Francine Cormier M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine2507 South Road Mount Kisco Medical Poughkeepsie NY, 12601
Dr. Francine Cormier, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors, specializing in family medicine. MD Cormier currently sees patients in Poughkeepsie, New York and Mount kisco, New York, Huntington, ...
Education and Training
Memorial University of Newfoundland / Faculty of Medicine 1982
Memorial University of Newfoundland Faculty of Medicine 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Breast Cancer
- Lyme Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Graves' Disease
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Family Medicine
- University Hospital SUNY 1983
- Stony Brook University Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals 1987
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine 1987
- University Hospital - SUNY at Stony Brook Program
- McGill University, Saint Mary's Hospital 1983
- Mcgill University Faculty of Medicine,Montreal, Canada 1983
Dr. Francine Cormier M.D.'s Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
Huntington, NY 11743Get Direction
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Francine Cormier M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cormier
- What Is Thalassemia Intermedia?
Thalassemia intermedia is an inherited genetic blood disorder. It is a milder form of thalassemia, wherein there is a reduced production of “adult” hemoglobin, which leads to anemia. It means that your child has a missing ingredient to create a normal adult hemoglobin.Thalassemia intermedia is...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- Don't Be a Flake: Tips for Dry Skin
What is dry skin?Dry skin is one of the most common skin problems, and can cause discomfort and embarrassment. Dry skin may look red and flaky and feel tight or painful. It can also cause intense itching, which can disrupt sleep. Often, dry skin is a symptom of some underlying medical issue that...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?
Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?Atrial fibrillation is known as one of the most dangerous conditions of the heart. The infection can easily lead to stroke if you are not careful. It causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers, especially the atria. It alters the electrical...
- How Antibody Tests Can Detect Celiac Disease in Children
Although celiac disease seems to be genetic, it is not always expressed clinically. Studies who have looked at its genetic predisposition have determined a certain prevalence of the disease in asymptomatic relatives of the patient's first degree and monocyte twins. However, until now the form of...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Joseph Malak M.D.1 Webster Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Jay S Saunders MD5177 Route 9w Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Parvaneh Borojeni M.D.1 Webster Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Kimberly Clare M.D.1 Webster Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Marie-michele Constant M.D.1 Webster Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Rita Sharma MD3121 Route 9w South New Windsor NY 12553