Dr. Lawrence Coleman is a pediatrician practicing in Beaufort, SC. Dr. Coleman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Coleman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Coleman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Lawrence R Coleman M.D.'s Practice location
Beaufort, SC 29902Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence R Coleman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coleman
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Dr. William R Storo M.D.253 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Faith Lawrence Polkey M.D., M.P.H.1320 Ribaut Rd Port Royal SC 29935
- Dr. Marlo Monique Smith MD1320 Ribaut Rd Port Royal SC 29935
- Dr. William Dennis Martin M.D.964 Ribaut Rd Beaufort SC 29902
- Dr. Karen L Keane D.O.2403 Allison Rd Beaufort SC 29902
- Dr. Timothy E Keane D.O.2403 Allison Rd Beaufort SC 29902