Dr. Scott Chanin is a Dentist practicing in Flemington, NJ. Dr. Chanin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, Prosthodontic, and Endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, full mouth reconstruction, among many others. Dr,. Chanin has had advanced training in Cosmetic dentistry and has earned a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentisty, Fellowship in the International College of Dentists, Fellowship in the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics, Accredited Member of the American Society of Dental Aesthetics and a Fellow of the American Socieity for Dental Aesthetics and Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. In addition Dr. Chanin is a Clincal Assoicate in Restorative Dentistry at the University of Pennslyvania School of Dental Medicine, as well lecturing at the school and on the Alumni board .
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania DMD 1983
Newark Beth Israel Hospital Chief Resident 1984
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Associate in Restorative Dentistry University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine 2018 - Present
- Fellowship in Academy of General Dentisty Fellowship in International College Dentisty
- Fellowship in the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics Accredited Member in the Ameridcan Society of Dental Aesthetics
- Fellowship in the ASDA 2017 American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- International College of Dentists
- International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Mercer County Dental Society
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Alumni Association at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center ( Newark, NJ )
Dr. Scott J Chanin DMD's Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08690Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Scott J Chanin DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Scott J Chanin DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chanin
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- WIlliam F. Scott DMD161 Washington Valley Rd Warren New Jersey 07059
- Dr. Elizabeth Jean Herko M.P.H., D.D.S.571 Central Ave New Providence NJ 07974
- Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS281 Durham Ave South Plainfield New Jersey 07080
- Dr. Ralph E. Rogler DMD325 Naughright Road Washington Township New Jersey 7853
- Dr. Marjan Habibian DDS503 Plainsboro Rd Plainsboro Center New Jersey08536 08536
- Dr. Svetlana Smirnova D.D.S.8 Reading Road Flemington New Jersey 08822