Dr. Scott J Chanin DMD
Dentist | General Practice334 Route 31 Noth 1 Flemington NJ, 08822
Dr. Scott Chanin is a Dentist practicing in Flemington, NJ. Dr. Chanin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, Prosthodontic, and Endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, full mouth reconstruction, among many others. Dr,. Chanin has had advanced training in Cosmetic dentistry and has earned a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentisty, Fellowship in the International College of Dentists, Fellowship in the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics, Accredited Member of the American Society of Dental Aesthetics and a Fellow of the American Socieity for Dental Aesthetics and Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. In addition Dr. Chanin is a Clincal Assoicate in Restorative Dentistry at the University of Pennslyvania School of Dental Medicine, as well lecturing at the school and on the Alumni board .
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania DMD 1983
Newark Beth Israel Hospital Chief Resident 1984
Dr. Scott J Chanin DMD's Expert Contributions
Yes, easily. READ MORE
It could be you have dry mouth or a lot of plaque. READ MORE
Your teeth can shift if you lose a molar. Have to determine what tooth is missing first and what teeth are around it. READ MORE
To see a good periodontist and get periodontal treatment done. We have saved teeth from periodontal disease for many, many years and it is better than having implants. READ MORE
It depends what kind of bridge and also the condition of your remaining teeth. I would look at a bridge as a restoration, not a way to damage your teeth. READ MORE
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Associate in Restorative Dentistry University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine 2018 - Present
- Fellowship in Academy of General Dentisty Fellowship in International College Dentisty
- Fellowship in the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics Accredited Member in the Ameridcan Society of Dental Aesthetics
- Fellowship in the ASDA 2017 American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- International College of Dentists
- International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Mercer County Dental Society
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Alumni Association at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
Dr. Scott J Chanin DMD's Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08690Get Direction
Dr. Scott J Chanin DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chanin
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- WIlliam F. Scott DMD161 Washington Valley Rd Warren New Jersey 07059
- Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS13 WALL ST RARITAN NJ 08869
- Dr. Ralph E. Rogler DMD325 Naughright Road Washington Township New Jersey 7853
- Dr. Marjan Habibian DDS503 Plainsboro Road Plainsboro NJ 08536
- Dr. Janhavi Rane D.D.S.10 Schalks Crossing Rd Plainsboro NJ 08536
- Dr. Svetlana Smirnova D.D.S.8 READING RD FLEMINGTON NJ 08822