Dr. Kevin E Bove M.D.
Pathologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pathology3333 Burnet Ave Ml 1010 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Kevin Bove practices Pediatric Pathology in Cincinnati, OH. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Bove is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1961
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1961
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
- Wilms' tumor and related abnormalities in the fetus and newborn.
- Diagnosis of hirschsprung disease using the rectal biopsy: multi-institutional survey.
- DNA fragmentation factor 45-deficient cells are more resistant to apoptosis and exhibit different dying morphology than wild-type control cells.
- Congenital leukemia associated with mosaic trisomy 9.
- Fiber embolization--a hazard of cardiac surgery and catheterization,.
- Nucleophosmin/B23 is a target of CDK2/cyclin E in centrosome duplication.
- Letter: Management of neuroblastomas.
- Liver disease caused by disorders of bile acid synthesis.
- Letter: Extrahepatic biliary atresia and the polysplenia syndrome.
- The hepatic lesion in Reye's syndrome.
- Congenital fibrous defect of the tibia mimicking fibrous dysplasia. A case report.
- The association of fixed and dynamic left ventricular outflow obstruction.
- Fever, shock, and hepatomegaly in a 13-month-old boy.
- Combination of diaphragmatic eventration and microphthalmia/anophthalmia is probably nonrandom.
- Hypocomplementemic and normocomplementemic acute nephritis in children: a comparison with respect to etiology, clinical manifestations, and glomerular morphology.
- University Hosp, Inc, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; University Hosp, Inc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Kevin E Bove M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Kevin E Bove M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bove
- What Is Emphysema? Home Remedies for Emphysema Patients
Emphysema is a form of chronic lung disease and one of the main types of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). This disease is regarded as "obstructive" because people who are suffering from emphysema exhale air as if there is an obstruction. There are various factors that can cause...
- Strep Throat: Complications
Strep throat is a contagious bacterial infection which causes inflammation and swelling of the throat, pharynx, as well as tonsils. In some cases, the adenoid may also become infected and swollen. This bacterial infection is caused by a species of bacteria that is called group A streptococci and is...
- How Can I Improve my Metabolic Rate?
A number of factors, apart from your genes, decide the rate at which food is broken down in our body to release much needed energy. This includes body size, age, gender, hormonal levels, and physical activity. Thankfully, metabolic rate can be increased, irrespective of gender, body size, or age.Of...
- Hot Coffee or Tea May Reduce the Risk of MRSA
What is MRSA?Staphylococcus aureus (S.aureus or Staph) is a harmful bacterium which is mostly present on the skin of an individual. In a normal scenario, the bacterium does not cause any harm or present symptoms.However, when the skin gets damaged or injured (a scratch or cut), this bacterium can...
- Anemia: Psychological Approach to Patients
The complete working of the human brain has been explained by numerous psychologists in the world. They have spent their lives trying to find the relation between different problems and how they affect the working of the human brain. The sanctioning of this relation is key to understanding why even...
- What to Avoid If You Have Vertigo
Vertigo is a symptom of many diseases. It is a condition where a person feels as though he or she is spinning or their surrounding is spinning. Vertigo occurs as a result of disorders in the inner ear. The causes of vertigo may be divided into peripheral and central problems.Peripheral disorders...
- Dr. Jun Q Mo M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Gail Hope Deutsch M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Sara Szabo M.D.3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Michael Louis Baker M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Amanda Jc Brewer M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Edgar T Ballard M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229