Marta Vergara is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Stafford, TX. Marta is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Vergara can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Vergara will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Marta Cecilia Vergara P.T's Practice location
Stafford, TX 77477Get Direction
Mrs. Marta Cecilia Vergara P.T's reviewsWrite Review
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Fibroids?
Fibroids don’t have clear signs and symptoms. However, there are certain symptoms a woman with fibroids will show. Before you understand the signs and symptoms of fibroids, you should know some key facts:...
- How to Prepare for Cryotherapy
A cryotherapy chamber resembles a huge aluminium canister in which the person enters through a door. The whole session is done in about 2 to 3 minutes while the individual is standing. It is not advisable to stay in the chamber for longer three or so minutes. The chamber reaches your neck level, so...
- Jack Osbourne Looks Back on MS Diagnosis as a “Huge Silver Lining”
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic disease that affects the central nervous system. It is an unpredictable condition that can cause a wide range of symptoms, many of which may occur throughout the course of days, months, or even years. Being diagnosed with MS can be scary and overwhelming for...
- This Naval Officer Doesn't Let Multiple Sclerosis Stop Him
The recent 2017 international Invictus Games was a star-studded event in Toronto, Canada. Invictus, fashioned after the American Warrior Games, is also for wounded members of the military, even veterans. Events include wheelchair basketball, an indoor rowing event, golf and volleyball, to name just...
- Meaghan Marie Coreas PT7602 Stone Arbor Ln Pearland TX 77581
- Sheila D Nguyen PT, MS4412 Hazard St Houston TX 77098
- Miss Stephanie Pucek PT4423 Shadowdale Dr Houston TX 77041
- Jacquelyn Antoinette Sanderson12371 S Kirkwood Rd Stafford TX 77477
- Meredith David Brown P.T.6109 Maple St Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Lindsey Medina PT, DPT, C/NDT9220 KIRBY DR STE 1000 HOUSTON TX 77054